Welcome!


This blog will serve as a purpose to chronicle the things I do to my truck, but also serve as a resource of good information for people to reference when working on their OWN projects.

Short introduction:
My truck is a 2002 7.3L diesel F250. I love it to death. All of the stuff here will be relevant to 7.3Ls, and most SuperDuty trucks from 99-07 and some things even beyond that!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ford Superduty - Red LED Map Light Mod

I got tired of being blinded by my light. So I made it a map light. I still have the white dome light though. This way I get normal light when I need it by the door or dimmer switch, but can turn a light on to read a map or directions with out blinding me.

These are the bulbs you need for this:

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2Ffestoon_4410-x9.htm

Part Number: 4410-R9



No comments:

Post a Comment