Welcome!


This blog will serve as a purpose to chronicle the things I do to my truck, but also serve as a resource of good information for people to reference when working on their OWN projects.

Short introduction:
My truck is a 2002 7.3L diesel F250. I love it to death. All of the stuff here will be relevant to 7.3Ls, and most SuperDuty trucks from 99-07 and some things even beyond that!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So You Think You Have a Fuel Leak - 7.3L Powerstroke

This was actually my first instructional video. This one will help introduce you to the fuel system, and identifies key point that you may need to be concerned about. The video focuses on the fuel bowl leaks, but will also touch on the other areas that could cause a fuel leak.

I have other fuel leak videos, depending on EXACTLY what you need. This one is the most introductory one, the others are more in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment