Welcome!


This blog will serve as a purpose to chronicle the things I do to my truck, but also serve as a resource of good information for people to reference when working on their OWN projects.

Short introduction:
My truck is a 2002 7.3L diesel F250. I love it to death. All of the stuff here will be relevant to 7.3Ls, and most SuperDuty trucks from 99-07 and some things even beyond that!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2005 Conversion - Update 1

This is the first of many updates to come on the 2005 front conversion. I am doing it in phases to save on money. First was the head lights. Not as easy as I wanted it to be. I did a headerpanel swap rather than cut the old one. But that made it not quite fit the grill and bumper. But I made it work.

Photobucket

We started getting rained out but I kept working. It was freezing. I spent about 3 hours in the rain. Oh well.

And this is how she sits now..

Photobucket

Cost:
Headlights (OEM - 2006): $80
Header Panel (Aftermarket): $68 - $13 refund for damage

Total cost so far $135

No comments:

Post a Comment